| Average ?
|| Thresholds ?
||NIR non_linearity at 10000 ADU |
*Data sources: QC1DB: QC1 database; LOCAL: local data source
|[click plot for closeup]|
Since the NIR arm can take only Echelle flats we specify a small window on one order.
For more information see the
plot tutorial page.
Click on any of the plots to see a close-up version.
The latest date is indicated on top of the plot.
- data points belonging to the latest date are specially marked
- statistical averages are indicated by a solid line, and thresholds by broken lines
- outliers are marked by a red asterisk. They are defined as data points outside the
- "aliens" (= data points outside the plot Y limits) are marked by a red arrow (↑ or ↓)
- you can download the data for each parameter set if the 'Data downloads' link shows up