The following tutorials describe how to prepare OBs and scheduling containers within p2 (using as example XSHOOTER), how to attach finding charts and README.
- General view of p2
- How to prepare OBs: text version
- How to prepare GROUP scheduling containers: text version
- How to prepare CONCATENATION scheduling containers: text version
- How to prepare TIME-LINK scheduling containers: text version
- How to prepare the README file: text version
- How to prepare and attach Finding Charts and Ephemeris file: text version
- How to import a list of targets: text version
- How to conclude the p2 preparation: text version
Please be informed that a set of template OBs are available in the p2demo. Under each Observing Run you will able to access to the Instrument’s specific Tutorial folder, where we have stored a sample of OBs designed for different modes and observing strategy. Please fell free to copy and paste these OBs into your working folder. The template OBs can be also exported via the import/export function. Please do not add new OBs or change the content of the Tutorial folders.