Inauguration of the road to La Silla observatory
Dedication of the road connecting the Pelicano Camp with La Silla observatory, in 24 March 1969, with the presence of many authorities and guests, such as the Archbishop of La Serena and the ESO’s President G. W. Funke.
About the Image
|Release date:||27 March 2013, 11:53|
|Size:||1772 x 1154 px|
About the Object
|Type:||• Unspecified : Technology : Observatory : Facility|
• X - La Silla