Messenger Issue 166
The printed version will be distributed from January 2017.
The latest edition of ESO's quarterly journal, The Messenger, is now available online. Find out the latest news from ESO on topics ranging from new instruments to the latest science discoveries.
Highlights of this edition include:
- T. de Zeeuw: Reaching New Heights in Astronomy — ESO Long Term Perspectives
- R. Gilmozzi et al.: VLT/VLTI Second-Generation Instrumentation: Lessons Learned
- M. Neeser et al.: Science-Grade Imaging Data for HAWK-I, VIMOS, and VIRCAM: The ESO–UK Pipeline Collaboration
- J. S. Dunlop: A Deep ALMA Image of the Hubble Ultra Deep Field
- K. Basu et al.: First ALMA Detection of a Galaxy Cluster Merger Shock
About the Messenger
|Release date:||20 December 2016, 13:23|
|Dimensions:||21 cm (W) x 29.7 cm (H) x 0.3 cm (D)|
More details about this product:
See the ESO Shop Catalogue.