Observing with the ESO/MPI 2.2m Telescope
Below you will find documentation about the ESO/MPI 2.2m Telescope that is relevant for your planned observations.
- Observing with ESO telescopes
General information: availability of telescopes, deadlines, application forms...
- Proposal (Phase 1) Preparation and Submission
- Service Observing: Phase II Preparation
- La Silla Important Facts
- Information for Visiting Astronomers
Instrument Information Pages (including manuals)
- Policy for Target of Opportunity Observations (ToO)
- The Scheduling Tool: How the observations are scheduled in visitor and service modes
Further documents relevant for telescope operations and maintenance can be obtained via the ESO/MPI 2.2m Telescope Operations page.