The conference dinner will take place at the convention center Centro de Eventos Casa Piedra, on Tuesday, March 6th, from 20:30 until 23:00. Casa Piedra is located in the Vitacura district, not too far from the ESO Office.
The fixed price menu of US$ 40.00 / EUR 30 / CLP$22.000 includes:
- Cocktail: variety of appetizers, wine, soft drinks, mineral water
- Entree: Ceviche de camarones y ostiones con guacamole (Seafood salad of shrimps and scallops with guacamole)
- Main course: Medallones de filete de res y pavo con espinacas y nueces con timbal de alcachofas y champiñón París acompañado de jardinera de verduras en salsa de estragón (Red meat and turkey fillet, accompanied with a variety of vegetables in tarragon sauce)
- Dessert: Trilogía de chocolates con salsa de vainilla y frutilla (assortment of chocolates with vanilla and strawberry sauce)
- Beverages: Red and white whine, soft drinks, coffee & tea
We will provide a transport to get to Casa Piedra from the ESO office and back. If you wish to go on your own, it is a 5-min ride by taxi or a 20-30-minutes walk.