- Science Users Information
- Observing Facilities
- Future Facilities and Development
- Observing with ESO Telescopes
- Science Software
- Data Handling and Products
- Science Archive Facility
- Science Activities
- APEX Science Verification
- Science in Garching and Santiago
- Science in Garching
- Science in Santiago
- Special Visitor Programme for Scientists working in Ukraine
- Fellowships and Studentships
- PhD Thesis Topics offered by ESO Faculty Members
- Instrument Commissioning
- VLT/VLTI Science Verification
- VISTA Science Verification
- Science Publications
- Science and Technical Meetings
- Seminars at ESO Garching
- Seminars at ESO Santiago
- Conferences and Workshops
- Conferences 2024
- Conferences 2023
- Conferences 2022
- Past Conferences and Workshops in Europe
- Past Conferences and Workshops in Chile and Latin America
- ESO Code of Conduct for Workshops & Conferences
- IT Services
- Library, Documentation & Information Services
ALMA at 10 years: Past, Present, and Future
|Abstract deadline for contributed talks||May 31, 2023|
|Abstract deadline for online posters||November 1, 2023|
|Deadline to pay registration fee- In Person||August 31, 2023|
|Deadline to pay registration fee -Remote||November 1, 2023|
- Please use the form below to register for the ALMA conference and submit an abstract to request a contributed talk or a poster. Information on paying the conference fee is available on the conference web site.
- The conference will take place in hybrid format with both in-person and online participants. When registering below, please select if you plan to attend the conference in person or online.
- Registration for in-person attendance will be limited to 180 participants. Once the capacity of the conference venue is reached, any additional in-person registrants will be placed on a waiting list.
- Contributed talks will be considered for both in-person and online participants. It is anticipated that up to 25% of the contributed talks could be given virtually. Online posters are welcome (without limit).
- Abstracts for contributed talks that are not selected by the Scientific Organizing Committee (SOC) will be automatically converted to a poster, retaining the stated in-person or remote attendance, unless the author advises otherwise.
- While there is no deadline for in-person poster presentations, no more in-person posters will be accepted once the capacity of the venue has been reached.
Please contact Ann Edmunds email@example.com if you have any questions regarding registering for the conference.
The abstract deadline for contributed talks has passed and the capacity of the venue has been reached. Therefore, only registrations for online attendance are being accepted.
*AEM might present problems while filling the Form with the sign >.
If you have this case put "< " around it.