HARPS Instrument Monitoring
This is the starting page to inspect the evolution of various parameters relevant to the instrument's health.
Most of the plots are updated automatically every day.
- Detector description and performance monitoring
- Dark current time evolution
- Flat fields time evolution
- FWHM time evolution (from ThAr exposures)
- ThAr exposures time evolution
- ThAr lamps history
- One night line drift time evolution
- Daily LN2 consumption and pressure increment in the Vacuum Vessel
- Instrument efficiency
- Fibre stability
- Diffuse light
- Solar spectra
The following page hosts a tool usefull to check the history of some of the relevant temperatures of the instrument.