MUSE Spectral Library
You will find here ascii (gzip compressed) and fits files for the 35 stellar spectra published by Ivanov et al. (2019, A&A, in press). The paper is available here.
- The spectral range is 4800-9300 Anstroms.
- The resolving power varies across the spectral range from ~2000 in the blue to ~4000 in the red.
- Fluxes are in F_lambda units (erg/(cm2 s Ang)).
- The ASCII files have three columns: wavelenght, flux and flux error.
- The FITS files have been simply generated by the IRAF routine rspectext using interpolation.
- Plots have been generated for all spectra covering the entire spectral range. See the research paper for details.
- A tarball with all dat, fits and jpg files is available: here.
This document was prepared by Valentin Ivanov (Aug 19, 2019).