Garching Research Projects
The following information is available about astronomical research areas and projects in Garching.
- Planets and Star Formation
- Stellar Structure and Evolution
- Stellar Populations
- Evolution of Galaxies and the ISM
- Cosmology and the Early Universe
Research Projects In Garching
- Great Observatories Origins Deep Survey (GOODS) Project
- The NTT SUSI Deep Field
- The SOFI Infrared Images of the NTT Deep Field
- The ESO ESO Imaging Survey (EIS)
For more information about research activities in Santiago and Chile please consult the Santiago Research Projects pages.
A number of PhD Thesis Topics are offered by ESO Faculty Members.