IMPORTANT. February 20, 2013: Due to problems with the new Raytheon detectors, VISIR will not be available for regular observations during P91 & P92
VISIR User Manual
All the informations about the instrument itself, its modes and their characteristics
as well as detailed information on the acquisition, observation, and calibration templates.
- Period 91 , to be used for P91 Phase-I preparation.
- Period 90 , to be used for P90 Updated User manual following the first commissioning run.
- Period 90 , to be used for P90 Update on the VISIR upgrade schedule.
- Period 89 , to be used for P89 Anticipating first changes due to the replacement of the old DRS detector with the new 1kx1k AQUARIUS detector.
- Period 88 , to be used for P88 (emphasis on the use of UCAC3 instead of USNO for the guide stars selection, and introducing an upper limit of 5 filters per service mode OB).
- Period 87 , to be used for P87 (a modification of the HR allowed wavelengths [first line of Table.7] and emphasis on the non availability of K-band science imaging).
- Period 86 , to be used for P86 (no changes with respect to previous periods).
- Period 85 , to be used for P85 (no changes with respect to previous periods).
- Period 84 , to be used for P84 (no changes with respect to P83 and P82).
- Period 83 , to be used for P83 (no changes with respect to P82).
VISIR GuideCam Tool User Manual
VISIR Data reduction Cookbook
VISIR Consortia information