Tools and Tips
- Flux catalog of 425 Mid-Infrared Standard Stars for VISIR imager filters based on Cohen et al. (ASCII, binary fitstable)
- Selected list of 81 Standard Stars from Cohen et al. (ASCII)
- Selected list of 12 Standard Stars from Cohen et al. (ASCII)
- Flux catalog of 44 A0 stars for VISIR imager filters (ASCII)
- List of (23 bright) MIR (TIMMI2) calibration standard stars
- On the selection of the short list of Standard stars HITRAN atmospheric transmission profiles for Paranal (2500m, 1mm H2O). Files contain wavelength and transmission for zenith (0deg), 30deg and 60deg (by courtesy of B. Schulz)
- Guidecam: A tool to select a suitable guide star: have a look at the manual (PDF) and download the binary source.
Generic Tools and information
- ETC, Exposure Time Calculators
- ProposalPreparation and Submission
- Magnitude/Flux/Jansky simulator (NICMOS tool, very good!)
- Other ground-based Mid-Infrared Instruments and Projects
|Canari Cam||CanariCAM : Mid IR imager, spectroscopic, polarimetric, coronographic options at 10m GTC.|
|KECK-Observatory||LWS: Long wavelength spectrometer.
LWIRC: Long wavelength infrared camera.
|Subaru||COMICS: Cooled mid infrared camera and spectrograph.|
|GEMINI-North||Michelle: Mid IR echelle spectrograph and imager.|
|GEMINI-South:||OSCIR (mid IR imager/spectrometer, already in use at 4m CTIO telescope)
T-RECS (Mid IR Imager/Spectrometer for Gemini South)
|TIMMI2||TIMMI2 : Mid IR imager with spectroscopic and polarimetric options at the ESO 3.6m.|