TCS Shutdown for the MPG/ESO 2.2m
In the control room:
- Send the telescope to the zenith (in Setup Panel)
- Close main mirror cover (in Setup Panel)
- Close dome slit (in Setup Panel)
- Run "e2p2NewShutDown" script, this stops all processes and close all panels.
- Exit session
- Turn off the cofee machine!!
In the dome:
- Close dome doors.
- Close WFI protective shutter (in the electronics box attached to the telescope on the East side) => red light must turn on.
- Turn off hydraulic (on the 2.2 new console) => alpha oil pressure and delta oil pressure lights must turn red. This turns off drivers amplifiers (Kepco).
- Check that the dome is to the West and all lights are off before leaving the dome.
In the computer room:
- Turn off pre-load (Kepco) amplifiers.
In the Electrical Circuit Breakers Room:
- Turn off the Dome Ventilation System (middle position of the switch).