- SINFONI User's Manual (in Adobe's Acrobat format) All information about the instrument itself, its observing modes and characteristics
- Period 94.0 , to be used for P94 (no changes with respect to P93.2).
- Period 93.2 , Current version for P93 (many sections updated). To be used for Phase 2 preparation.
- Period 93.1 , Pupil-tracking mode expanded.
- Period 93 , to be used for P93 (Pupil-tracking mode added).
- Period 92 , to be used for P92 (no changes with respect to P89/P90/P91).
- Period 91 , to be used for P91 (no changes with respect to P89/P90).
- Period 90 , to be used for P90 (no changes with respect to P89).
- Period 89 , to be used for P89 (details on detector persistence added)
- Period 88 , to be used for P88 (no changes with respect to P87 Phase2)
- Period 87 , to be used for P87 (updated for P87 Phase 2)
- SINFONI Pipeline User Manual is available here.
- A SINFONI data reduction cookbook is also available.
Science Data Product Forum
A forum is available to exchange ideas, methods, software and data to assist with the production of science data products from ESO telescopes.
Data Reduction Frequently Asked Questions
A list of Frequently Asked Questions on data reduction is also available.