Tools and Tips
SINFONI - Specific Tools
SINFONI does not require special preparation tools.
Informations about visualization tools, standard stars and reference data can be found below, together with the information about SINFONI data reduction software.
Visualization of 3D Spectra in Image Cubes:
Calibration of NIR Data (References to ISAAC Documents)
- Telluric (Spectroscopic) Standards and the Hipparcos Telluric Standard Finder
- Library of Stellar Spectra from Pickles 1998; PASP 110, p863
- Atlas of OH lines (compressed postscript) from Rousselot et al. 2000; A & A 354, p1134
Astrometry from UCAC2 and photometry from 2MASS (read with skycat)
SINFONI Data Reduction
The SINFONI data reduction pipeline
was first released in October 2005 and is continuously updated with new features and improvements.
Informations about the SINFONI data reduction software and the VLT data reduction in general can be found on the following pages:
- SINFONI data reduction pipeline
- Quality Control and Data Flow Operations
- VLT Data Reduction Pipelines