ESO Workshop on
Science with the VLT Interferometer
An international workshop to highlight the opportunities
afforded by very high angular resolution measurements
between 0.5 and 20 µm introduced by the VLTI on
Cerro Paranal, Chile.
Garching bei München, Germany
June 18 - June 21, 1996
Final Workshop Program:
Each session will consist of reviews by invited speakers followed by
contributed talks. Poster contributions are encouraged. Technical
contributions will be limited to posters.
There will be tutorials on interferometric techniques during the meeting.
If you plan to attend this workshop but have not registered yet, please contact us immediately at VLTI96@eso.org.
Scientific Organizing Committee:
(Interferometry Science Advisory Committee)
- T. Bedding (Sydney), Ch. Haniff (Cambridge), Ch. Leinert (Heidelberg),
- O. von der Lühe (Garching), F. Malbet (Grenoble), J.-M. Mariotti (Meudon),
- D. Mourard (Nice), D. Mozurkewich (Washington), R. Mundt (Heidelberg),
- F. Paresce (Garching), P. Petitjean (Paris), A. Quirrenbach (Garching),
- Th. Reinheimer (Bonn), A. Richichi (Florence), R. Waters (Amsterdam)
- F. Paresce (email@example.com) or
- O. von der Lühe (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Christina Stoffer
- European Southern Observatory
- Karl-Schwarzschild-Str. 2
- D-85748 Garching b. Muenchen
- Tel +49 89 3200-6229
- Fax +49 89 3200-6480
- E-mail VLTI96@eso.org.