Library of Stellar Spectra
You will find here ascii (gzip compressed) and fits files forthe 131 stellar spectra published by A. Pickles (A.J. Pickles, PASP 110,863, 1998). The paper is available in pdf format.You may also consult the sourceweb page. Please note that the material presented here has been duplicatedas is, for reference and convenience of use. Refer to the above sourcesfor more information.
- The spectral range is 1150-25000 Anstroms, sampling 5 Angstroms. The spectralresolution is adequate for the LR modes of ISAAC, but not for the MR modes.
- Note that most of the spectra have interpolated values in some part ofthe IR wavelength range when no data was available.
- Fluxes are in F_lambda units.
- The FITS files have been simply generated by the IRAF routinerspectext using interpolation.
- Plots have been generated for all spectra in the spectral range [0.8-2.5]microns.
- The syntax for the filenames is as follows:
This document was prepared by Mary Cesetti (May 15, 2007).