Library of Stellar Spectra for spectrophotometric calibration
You will find here ascii (gzip compressed) and fits files for
the 131 stellar spectra published by A. Pickles (A.J. Pickles, PASP 110,
863, 1998). The paper is available in pdf format.
You may also consult the source
web page. Please note that the material presented here has been duplicated
as is, for reference and convenience of use. Refer to the above sources
for more information.
- The spectral range is 1150-25000 Anstroms, sampling 5 Angstroms. The spectral resolution is adequate for the LR modes of ISAAC, but not for the MR modes.
- Note that most of the spectra have interpolated values in some part of the IR wavelength range when no data was available.
- Fluxes are in F_lambda units.
- The FITS files have been simply generated by the IRAF routine rspectext using interpolation.
- Plots have been generated for all spectra in the spectral range [0.8-2.5] microns.
- The syntax for the filenames is as follows:
This document was prepared by Mary Cesetti (May 15, 2007).