ESO or ESO-Related Conferences and Workshops in Europe
Past Meetings in 2006
- Fourth Advanced Chilean School of Astrophysics (co-sponsored by ESO),
Interferometry in the Epoch of ALMA and VLT-I,
P. Universidad Católica de Chile, Santiago, Chile, 4-8 December 2006.
- Towards the European ELT,
Marseille, France, 27 November - 1 December 2006.
- Joint ESO-Lisbon-Aveiro University Conference on Precision Spectroscopy in Astrophysics,
Aveiro, Portugal, 11-15 September 2006.
- Deep Impact as a World Observatory Event - Synergies in Space, Time, and Wavelength,
Brussels, Belgium, 7-10 August 2006.
A provisional web site is available here.
- Heating vs. Cooling in Galaxies and Clusters of Galaxies,
MPA/ESO/MPE/USM Joint Astronomy Conference, Garching, Germany, 6-11 August 2006.
- The NEON Observing Schools in 2006:
The Fifth NEON Observing School, OHP, France, July 23 - August 6, 2006;
The Second NEON Archive Observing School, ESO, Germany, August 30 - September 9, 2006.
- LISA V (Library and Information Services in Astronomy V),
Cambridge, Mass., USA, 16-21 June 2006.
- EuroSummer School, Observation and data reduction with the Very Large Telescope Interferometer,
Chateau de Goutelas, F-42130 Marcoux, France, 4-16 June 2006.
- Complex Molecules in Space: Present status and prospects with ALMA,
Fugls�centret, Denmark, 8-11 May 2006.
ESO or ESO-Related Conferences and Workshops in Chile and Latin America
Archives of Past Conferences and Workshops
Astronomical Meetings Worldwide