The ESO Supernova mission
- Engage our visitors as participants and content creators.
- Design unforgettable, curriculum-based learning experiences.
- Use Big Data in astronomy to bring front-line science to people through innovative and authentic science visualizations.
- Bring ESO’s front-line observing facilities in the southern hemisphere closer to Europeans.
- Create connections locally and globally: People ↔ Science; Culture ↔ Astronomy, Local ↔ Global, North ↔ South, Mankind ↔ the Universe.
About the Image
|Release date:||24 February 2015, 12:09|
|Size:||5467 x 4642 px|
About the Object
Publication TIFF 4K