The conference dinner will take place at the Refugio de La Reina, on Wednesday, March 7, from 20:00 until 23:30. The Refugio (B) is located in the La Reina district, 13 km from the ESO Office (A).
The cost of 50 EUR will be requested at registration time.
The menu includes:
- variety of appetizers,
- Cordero al palo (whole roasted lamb),
- champagne, wine, soft drinks, mineral water, fruit natural juices
- salmon or beef carpaccio with caper, Parmesan cheese and olive oil
- Main course:
- pork sirloin wrapped in phyllo dough and potatoes filled with vegetables
- salmon filled with spinach and potatoes filled with vegetables
- Fillet steak with fine herbs sauce and potatoes filled with vegetables
- Profiteroles filled with ice-cream
- Leche asada (Chilean version of flan)
- Fruits of the season
- Beverages: Red and white wine, soft drinks, coffee. Chocolate truffles and confectionery.