jump to navigation
jump to content
- Giancarlo Setti: "Italy's entry in the ESO organisation: a historical review"
- Monica Tosi: “ESO from an Italian perspective”
- Massimo Tarenghi: "Italian Industry contribution to ESO projects: NTT and VLT"
- Stefano Stanghellini: "Italian Industry contribution to ESO: ALMA"
- Alvio Renzini: "Science highlights"
- Leonardo Testi: "ALMA science"
- Giuseppe Bono: "Impact of ESO facilities on Italian astronomical research"
- Sandro D’Odorico: "ESO Instrumentation and the Italian contribution"
- Paolo Santin: "VLT Instrumentation Control: the collaboration of OATs with ESO"
- Paolo Vettolani: "VST and the future involvement of INAF in ESO"
- Livia Origlia: "High-resolution spectroscopy with E-ELT: SIMPLE" (TBC)
- Stefano Cristiani: "30 years of high-resolution spectroscopy: from CASPEC to CODEX"
- Paolo Ciliegi: "Multi-Coniugate AO Module for the E-ELT: MAORY"
- Elisabetta Caffau: "A primordial star in the heart of the Lion"
- Andrea Cimatti: "Massive galaxy formation and evolution with ESO VLTs"
- Giovanni Cresci: "Gas accretion in distant galaxies as the origin of chemical abundance gradients"
- Adriano Fontana: "The ESO view on the farthest galaxies"
- Elena Pian: "Supernovae and Gamma-Ray Bursts at ESO: the Italian role"
- Laura Pentericci: "Probing the end of the reionization epoch with the most distant galaxies"