Local and Practical Information
The workshop will be held at the Enjoy Pucon / Gran Hotel Pucon, Clemente Holzapfel 190, Pucón.
Members of the LOC may be reached at +56-995203373 (Maria) or +56-978997830 (Paulina) or at email@example.com
Telephone at the hotel: +56-452913360.
Registration at the venue
Weather in Pucon
December is summer season and is typically the 3rd warmest month of the year.
Daytime maximum temperatures average around 22°C (71°F), while at night 7°C (45°F) is normal.
You can check the weather on the AccuWeather.
Restaurants in Pucon
There is a number of restaurants and small places to eat in downtown Pucon. You can find more information here.
How to get Chilean money
- At the airport in Santiago: you will find ATMs at the first and third level, International Central Hall. They accept Mastercard, Visa, Visa Electron, Cirrus, Plus and Maestro.
There is also an office of the Santander Santiago bank, located at the second level, International Central Hall. It opens from 09:00 - 14:00 hr.
Finally, the exchange office AFEX is opened 24 hours a day, and is located at the first and third level, International Central Hall.
- Araucania airport: ATMs can be found on the second level of the terminal.
- Banks in Pucon
- Most internationally recognized currencies can be exchanged at commercial banks and foreign exchange agencies. Credit cards are accepted in most hotels, restaurants and shops. Banks are opened from Monday to Friday, from 9:00 to 14:00 hr.
The exchange rate for Chilean Currency is approximately:
- 1 USD = 650 Chilean pesos
- 1 € (Euro) = 750 Chilean pesos
Other Useful Information
- Chile's standard time zone is UTC/GMT - 4 hours.
- Currency converter
- Do you need a Visa to enter Chile? Check here!
- Sightseeing in Pucon: Sightseeing, shopping malls, restaurants are described here (links at the end of the page).
- Invited Speakers
- Code of conduct
- Programme - (PDF)
- Travel to Pucon
- Local and Practical information
- Conference photo