Zenodo is "an open dependable home for the long-tail of science, enabling researchers to share and preserve any research outputs in any size, any format and from any science".
If, as an author (oral or poster) you would like us to deposit your contribution in Zenodo, please consider the following:
- The slides will be made available under the most common CC license, meaning that everybody else is free to use the slides as long as they give proper credit to the creator (author/presenter). If you do not agree to that, then we will not include your pdf.
- The positive aspects of depositing the pdfs at Zenodo are large though. Presentations will be
- citable: Zenodo will assign DOIs (Digital Object Identifiers) to all submissions
- discoverable: we will notify ADS about the conference “collection”, and they will harvest the metadata
- archived: Zenodo will preserve the material permanently
We will then need the final pdf's of all contributions. Once the conference is complete, the whole collection link will be sent to the ADS so that they can harvest the content and make it available through their web site.
Direct access to GBX2018 contributions in Zenodo: https://zenodo.org/communities/galacticbulge2018
- Invited Speakers
- Code of conduct
- Programme - (PDF)
- Travel to Pucon
- Local and Practical information
- Conference photo