Information for Speakers
- We intend to provide an abstract booklet. If you have not yet submitted an abstract or wish to provide a modified version of your already submitted abstract, please send it by Monday November 12 to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Presentations should be made available to the IT contact person in the conference room by 08:30 for morning presentations and 13:30 for afternoon ones.
- We intend to make presentations available in Zenodo. If you wish to provide an edited version, it should be made available to us by December 31.
- Time slots for each talks correspond to:
- Review talks: 35 min for presentation + 5 min for questions,
- Invited talks: 20 min for presentation + 5 min for questions,
- contributed talks: 12 min for presentation + 3 min for questions,
- poster flash talk: 1 min for presentation (no questions).
- Invited Speakers
- Code of conduct
- Programme - (PDF)
- Travel to Pucon
- Local and Practical information
- Conference photo