The Astronomical Data Analysis Software and Systems (ADASS) conference is held each year at a different hosting astronomical institution. The conference provides a forum for scientists and programmers concerned with algorithms, software and software systems employed in the acquisition, reduction, analysis, and dissemination of astronomical data. An important element of the program is to foster communication between developers and users with a range of expertise in the production and use of software and systems. The program consists of invited talks, contributed oral and display papers, tutorials, user group meetings and special interest group meetings (called BOFs).
- Online proceedings have been published by the ASP (2012)
- Deadline for final update of the manuscripts (25 Nov. 2011) has passed. Upload your file (XXX_v2.tar.gz) to the ftp server.
- Oral presentation slides are linked from the corresponding abstracts (23 Nov.)
- Authors and manuscript preparation instructions have been released (6 October)
- The Conference Schedule has been released (30 September)
- The Poster table has been updated (16 September)
- Registration is open (5 July)
- Previous Announcements