Please review the technical information for oral presentations and send any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org .
|Mac OS X 10.6.4 Snow Leopard||Windows XP Professional SP3|
|PowerPoint 2008 for Mac||PowerPoint 2007|
|Adobe Acrobat Reader 9||Adobe Acrobat Reader 9|
|OpenOffice 3||OpenOffice 3|
|Firefox 3.6.12||Firefox 3.6.12|
|File Types||.ppt, .pps, .pdf, .odp, .key||.ppt, .pps, .pdf, .odp|
If your presentation has audio, please inform the technician when you submit the talk.
Movie files should be linked to your presentation rather than embedded inside the presentation. When a presentation haslinked files, you must copy the linked files as well as thepresentation. QuickTime Movie Files (.mov) or uncompressedTiff files do not work as linked movies in the PC version of PowerPoint. Please convert these files into MPEG (.mpg, .mpeg)or AVI (.avi) format if you wish to include them in your PowerPoint file.
Audio Visual Equipment
An LCD projector and laptops are provided for presentations in the Amphitheater. You may not use your own laptop, and must adhere to the presentationrequirements listed above.
Any additional audio visual equipment required, such asoverhead projector or VCR, must be requested by 15 October and is at a cost to the presenter based upon the conference venue's price list. Pleasewrite to email@example.com to request a quote.
- Online proceedings have been published by the ASP (2012)
- Deadline for final update of the manuscripts (25 Nov. 2011) has passed. Upload your file (XXX_v2.tar.gz) to the ftp server.
- Oral presentation slides are linked from the corresponding abstracts (23 Nov.)
- Authors and manuscript preparation instructions have been released (6 October)
- The Conference Schedule has been released (30 September)
- The Poster table has been updated (16 September)
- Registration is open (5 July)
- Previous Announcements