Information for Poster Presentations
All posters will be in the Pont des Arts area. Authors are encouraged to include a small picture of themselves on their poster to facilitate interactions with other attendees.
The maximum size for posters is 2.7 feet wide x 3.5 feet long (width=0.90 m x height=1.18 m), corresponding to A0 format in portrait orientation. A0 posters in landscape orientation cannot be accomodated on the poster panels.
Push pins will be provided, though we encourage everyone to bring his or her own. Do not remove the silver push pins from the poster board edges or the display board will separate from the framework.
Posters may be displayed as early as 2:00 p.m. on November 6. A poster locator board at the Marriott Conference Center and corresponding labels on poster boards will identify where each poster is to be displayed.
Note that poster sessions end on Wednesday, while the oral sessions extend through noon on Thursday. To save your poster, you must remove it before 5:00 p.m. on November 9. Any remaining posters will be removed and discarded after that time.
Upload your PDF
We will be hosting pdf versions of the poster presentations and strongly encourage presenters to upload them to our ftp site. We ask you to identify your presentation by naming your pdf with your poster presentation number. For example: P020.pdf. Designated numbers can be found in Posters under "Program".
- ftp ftp.eso.org
- anonymous login
- cd /projects/adass/posters
- Online proceedings have been published by the ASP (2012)
- Deadline for final update of the manuscripts (25 Nov. 2011) has passed. Upload your file (XXX_v2.tar.gz) to the ftp server.
- Oral presentation slides are linked from the corresponding abstracts (23 Nov.)
- Authors and manuscript preparation instructions have been released (6 October)
- The Conference Schedule has been released (30 September)
- The Poster table has been updated (16 September)
- Registration is open (5 July)
- Previous Announcements