Registration covers the meeting, opening reception, and 3 lunches (Monday to Wednesday) at the conference site. The conference banquet will be additional and a continental breakfast is provided at the conference hotel. Please note that assessment of fees is determined when you submit your payment.
(ends 15 September)
(ends 15 October)
(ends 15 October)
|Focus Demo Fee||€ 150|
|Demo Fee||€ 500/700 standard/large|
(after 15 October)
Students: please submit a letter from the department chair indicating that you are currently enrolled and therefore qualify for the reduced registration rate. The letter must be received by 15 October and may be sent either by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or post:
Observatoire de Paris
61, avenue de l'Observatoire
Cancellation Policy: There will be a € 100 processing fee for all cancellations prior to Friday, 14 October and no refunds thereafter.
Presentation and Publication Policy: All contributors must adhere to the ADASS presentation and publication policy. Read the complete policy. Notable among the policy provisions are:
The first author is the presenting author, and must attend the conference
Registered attendees may present only one contributed paper, be it oral or poster
Attendees or collaborators may be co-authors on any number of presentations
Presentors may also contribute one demo
Only papers that are presented at the conference will be published in the proceedings
Policy provisions will be strictly enforced.
- Online proceedings have been published by the ASP (2012)
- Deadline for final update of the manuscripts (25 Nov. 2011) has passed. Upload your file (XXX_v2.tar.gz) to the ftp server.
- Oral presentation slides are linked from the corresponding abstracts (23 Nov.)
- Authors and manuscript preparation instructions have been released (6 October)
- The Conference Schedule has been released (30 September)
- The Poster table has been updated (16 September)
- Registration is open (5 July)
- Previous Announcements