Focus Demo Instructions
Focus Groups are allocated a 30 minute block during breaks in a private meeting room. Your demo must be finished at leaset 15 minutes before the next oral session starts. Please refer to the Equipment and Testing sections on the Information for Talks page for details on uploading your presentation prior to the demo. Details the equipment which will be supplied can be found on the Audio-Visual Information page. For your demo, you will be provided with:
- Digital Projector
- Internet Connection (DHCP)
You will also be provided with poster space in the Poster Session to advertise or summarize your focus demo.
If you have special requests concerning your demo, please contact the LOC (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Online proceedings have been published by the ASP (2012)
- Deadline for final update of the manuscripts (25 Nov. 2011) has passed. Upload your file (XXX_v2.tar.gz) to the ftp server.
- Oral presentation slides are linked from the corresponding abstracts (23 Nov.)
- Authors and manuscript preparation instructions have been released (6 October)
- The Conference Schedule has been released (30 September)
- The Poster table has been updated (16 September)
- Registration is open (5 July)
- Previous Announcements