On-site registration will take place on Sunday, 6 November 2011 from 13:30-20:00
Registration 13:30 to 16:00, at the Conference Venue
Reception 18:30 to 20:00, at the Observatoire de Paris
Registration will be open on Sunday evening for attendees to pick up registration material.
Details of the Conference on-site registration
The reception, included in the registration fee, will take place in the Paris Observatory - room Cassini located upstairs in Perrault building (number 2 on the map below).
Please note that the only entrance is located on 77 avenue Denfert Rochereau (the entrance on 61 avenue de l’Observatoire is closed and there is no entrance on Boulevard Arago)
The Observatory is at a walking distance (about 800m) from the Conference Center. You can find here a map to locate the Observatory and the Marriott Rive Gauche where the rest of the conference will take place.
Details of the Opening Reception
Details of the Conference Dinner
- Online proceedings have been published by the ASP (2012)
- Deadline for final update of the manuscripts (25 Nov. 2011) has passed. Upload your file (XXX_v2.tar.gz) to the ftp server.
- Oral presentation slides are linked from the corresponding abstracts (23 Nov.)
- Authors and manuscript preparation instructions have been released (6 October)
- The Conference Schedule has been released (30 September)
- The Poster table has been updated (16 September)
- Registration is open (5 July)
- Previous Announcements