External PIONIER Links
General Interferometry Links
Submitting proposals for PIONIER implies a basic knowledge of optical long-baseline stellar interferometry. Astronomers not acquainted with this technique can find tutorials at the following links:
- Proceedings of VLTI Euro Summer School held in Goutelas, France, 4 - 16 June, 2006
- Optical Long Baseline Interferometry News tutorials (IAU Commission on Interferometry)
- VLTI general description and tutorials
- The European Interferometry Initiative
- Jean-Marie Mariotti Center, the French Center for Infrared and Optical Interferometry.
- NOVA-ESO VLTI Expertise Center at Leiden Observatory.
- FRINGE, the German Center for Infrared and Optical Interferometry.