Tools and Tips
- FLAMES Standard stars
- FPOSS software (link to the Phase 2 instruction page) for preparing the setup file to be attached to the Observation Blocks. Manual to be found here.
- GIRAFFE data reduction with the ESO Pipeline
- FLAMES Preparatory Survey
- Quality Control
- Web tool to help users to define airmass constraint as a function of the field observability (c.f. Figure 16 and Figure 17 of User Manual).
Generic Tools and information
- ETC, Exposure Time Calculators
- Proposal Preparation and Submission (Phase 1)
- ESO pipelines are regularly released here