GIRAFFE Low Resolution grating settings
These values correspond to up-to-date measurements and are valid for observations taken after February 2nd 2015. For observations taken before that date please see here. From P84 in ARGUS/GIRAFFE, the setting LR01 is available in VISITOR MODE ONLY due to the problem of obtaining sufficient counts in blue attached flats. For Medusa and IFUall settings are available in service and visitor mode.
|Filter||Theta||Order||p2pp name||ETC name||Wl start||Wl center||Wl end||Band||R IFU/Argus||R MEDUSA|
- Filter is the filter number;
- Theta is the angle of diffraction with the grating normal;
- Order is the working echelle order;
- Wl star, center, end are the wavelengths at the edges and center of the CCD;
- Band is the covered spectral passband;
- resolving power, R, obtained in IFU/Argus mode;
- resolving power, R, obtained in MEDUSA mode.